News

moodlite - Coming soon

I'm stuck at 5 tiles.

telani · 145

telani

• View Profile
on: February 11, 2019, 07:25:51 AM
So, currently I've got 8 tiles built. They're all the v2 with a single LED per corner, nothing too fancy.

No matter how I arrange them, I can't seem to get past 5 tiles. Plugging in a sixth tile results it in staying off. If I take that sixth tile and move it to the first tile in the line, it works fine, but the old 5th tile (now #6) turns off. All of the tiles function perfectly in groups of 5 or less, so I'm not sure what's going on. In the software I've tried changing the LED #s, changing brightness, pattern, I'm kind of at a loss here. I assume it has to be a software issue, but I'm not sure what would be causing it since I'm using the 2.0 software. I'm using a 4A power supply.

marky

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 07:39:31 AM
I fell like you just need to change the number of led on the web interface. Have you try that ?

telani

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 07:47:26 AM
Yup, I've changed the number of LEDs, LEDs per corner, brightness, basically every setting.

telani

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:33:13 AM
I think I figured it out!

I was noticing some weirdness with the web ui, so I uncommented the lines to erase the EEPROM and SPIFFS and tried again. This time it seems to be actually storing the settings I give it through the web ui, and I'm successfully using more than 5 tiles.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk