News

moodlite - Coming soon

Help to connect

Coolstuff55 · 89

Coolstuff55

• View Profile
on: November 16, 2019, 03:33:40 AM
Hi guys,
I've been trying for many weeks with no success. I have moved to V2 as many people have had more success. The first time it is run, I only see "ESP30xxxx" in my wifi list, but can connect to it with the password "Moodlite". The page then displays for me to input my Wifi details which I do. But it wont connect to my Wifi, and debug shows
Code: [Select]
Wifi status: 6
--- initWiFi - End ---
I have tried many static IP addresses and DHCP but no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.
Also, I have some experience in C programming and networking, so its not all totally new to me.
Cheers,
Matt

Coolstuff55

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 08:34:54 AM
Update but not solved...
I changed the CPU freq to 160Mhz which solved many of the issues. It now has the initial SSID "Moodlite" and I can now connect to it and enter my details. It takes me to the <ip address>/set_wifi but doesnt load the page. I don't know if this is normal or not, but in the serial monitor it shows they have been set. The debug also shows Wifi status: 3, Wifi network started succesfully, however it doesn't connect to my wifi and I can't find it at all. Anything I can try?
Cheers,
Matt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk