News

moodlite - Coming soon

moodlite software [1.1.1] Release

CdRsKuLL · 1391

shfaxx

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 10:27:15 PM
At least you have to setup total number of leds, number of leds per corner, brihgtness and set backlight switch to on.

When I'll have time I'll pripare default config that would work from scratch.

OK, yeah I did set the nun of LEDs, but I'm thinking I did something out of order which it crashing the code.  Going to dinner now, will take a break.

shfaxx

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 07, 2019, 12:57:10 AM
Round and round I go.   Reset everything again.  Here were my results.

Set LEDs per corner and total LEDs as well as NTP server on the settings tab.  Waiting a few second after setting each setting and allowed the page to reload.
Still no lights.
Went to LEDs tab tried to turn Backlight and allow modifications on.
They seemed to stick but still no LEDs were lit.
Finally I clicked on pattern P4 and the board crashed and went into the reboot loop.

Still never got a single LED to light.

Will flash with the old 1.0 code to finish my lighting tests for the night.

lehighkid

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 01:44:13 AM
Seems I am following in your exact footprints.  First I couldn't get it to flash w/o boot looping - the hint to erase EEPROM/SPIFFS got me squared away there.  Then I got it configured (changes in code don't appear to take - had to configure from AP) but couldn't get any lights to respond.  I can flash separate example code onto a spare NodeMCU so I know my wiring and connection points are correct.  I'm at a loss in making this code work at the moment.  Will continue to follow along. 

shfaxx

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 07, 2019, 01:47:30 AM
Ok well at least I donít feel so bad then. :).  I realize this is all very rough, so really just trying to provide some feedback for the folks actually coding and modeling everything.

lehighkid

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 01:49:30 AM
Agreed.  I was able to flash successfully in both Arduino IDE and Platform.io in hopes of providing a more complete and modular code base.  I just wish I could make it work - not sure what I am missing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk