News

moodlite - Coming soon

More LEDs?

shfaxx · 214

shfaxx

• View Profile
on: January 06, 2019, 01:26:36 PM
Has anyone tested with more LEDs either in the corners or possible half way across the side panels?   As I've been testing to get better diffusion, was also wondering if we can make the panels a little brighter and drive more light into the center of the panel.  Also currently they are not very visible during the day.   If no one has experimented, I'll rough out something and put some lights half way across using my "flat bottom" test files.

LordVader

• moodlite Developer
  • I find your lack of faith disturbing!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 07:16:39 PM
Someone already managed to insert 3 LEDs in each corner. It's mentioned somewhere here in the forum.
Someone is also having a look on better diffusion by flattening the bottom part of the tile.

shfaxx

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 07:25:23 PM
Someone already managed to insert 3 LEDs in each corner. It's mentioned somewhere here in the forum.
Someone is also having a look on better diffusion by flattening the bottom part of the tile.
Yeah I saw the one with three in the corner.  Iím gonna give that a go.  I was the one printing / testing the flat model :).  Iím also going to test one addition In The middle of each outer wall.

spigot

• Global Moderator
  • There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 07:33:52 PM
That someone is me. ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk