News

moodlite - Coming soon

Problems Flashing

Pwnzorman · 299

Pwnzorman

• View Profile
on: January 12, 2019, 08:27:45 PM
So I have several panels built and have the power base all wired up. I am trying to follow the directions on github but having no success. I have installed the required libraries and board from the board manager in Arduino application. I put my SSID and password into the .ino. The github says to upload and then do the sketch data upload. I do that and both run through and reach 100%. Now when I plug in the nodemcu, the blue led flashes one time and that's all. Is this normal?

AS-3Ddruck

• View Profile
    • 3D Druck Service Dienstleister
Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 08:40:09 PM
You don't have to change in the Marlino.ino anything except for #define STATIC_IP false maybe.
Just flash it to the NodeMCU with the Arrow to the right on the upper left (maybe it needs a aditional Libary but you will see this in the Log in the bottom).
After that go in the Menuebar in the Top to Tools ESP8226 Sketch Data Upload and set it before up like in the Picture:

Than connect to it via you're Smartphone enter the Data of you're Router and the Name in the Webpage represents the Name of the Device that you also can see in the Router.  ;)

Pwnzorman

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:16:56 PM
So I re-downloaded moodlite.ino and followed your directions, but I'm having the same result. What is the normal behavior after flashing? When I plug in or hit reset button, the blue led flashes just one time. And for connecting with my phone, I assume there should be a moodlite SSID that i should be trying to connect to? And then navigate to 192.168.100.250 on my phone to complete the setup?

AS-3Ddruck

• View Profile
    • 3D Druck Service Dienstleister
Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 12:37:11 AM
And for connecting with my phone, I assume there should be a moodlite SSID that i should be trying to connect to? And then navigate to 192.168.100.250 on my phone to complete the setup?
Yes

I will try to make a Video tomorrow and i hope that help you.  ;)

Pwnzorman

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 02:05:06 AM
You still working on that video? :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk