News

moodlite - Coming soon

Nanoleaf like PCBs

STiXzoOR · 814

STiXzoOR

• View Profile
on: January 24, 2019, 11:17:37 AM
So i was browsing the EasyEDA to see if there is someone who made a project for nanoleaf and then i found this guy https://easyeda.com/marius.motea who apparently made nanoleaf like pcbs in the right dimensions. I sent him a message to get more info on how they are working but nothing yet. So i'm sharing it here for anyone who is more experienced and is willing to test it out since i'm a noobie to electronics and coding. Seems very promising if we found out how is working.

Coolstuff55

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 01:32:38 PM
I'm brand new to this forum, but have been looking into nanoleaf-like modular lights for some time. After many hours of research and trials, I found the ESP8266 board, perfect, followed by the WS8212B LEDs. Those two led me to here, which is exactly what I was after. Anyway, I am an electrical engineering student, and I have learnt schematic and PCB design, using the professional software Altuim. I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for, so some more specifics would be good, but I may be able to help. I am in the process of designing a PCB for my own project, however the power module case will be a different design as I want some different features and to reduce the size. My pcb will hopefully have include: A power input socket, a usb input socket (to change code without opening case), a switch, a motion sensor, and a microphone. I will let you know how I get on. Sorry for the long post! Cheers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk