News

moodlite - Coming soon

New Top

DevilsDJ · 2124

DevilsDJ

• View Profile
on: February 04, 2019, 03:13:35 PM
Well yesterday I made a new Top Tile , which is 5mm higher , I printed it and it looks amazing , alot better then the lower original one even without any aluminium or reflective foul on the inside.I will post the STL files and Step for anyone interested.

DevilsDJ

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 03:18:59 PM
Here are some photos although my camera skills and focus on phone  are crap . It looks better then with the original , you cant see the bottom piramid part and its almost perfect. I plan on reworking the bottom part to fit smaller connectors so it would be possible to lower the hight of the piramyd to get even better diffusion, hope I have some free time soon to try it out.

LordVader

• moodlite Developer
  • I find your lack of faith disturbing!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:12:49 PM
Thanks for that! Will print one of those for sure!

leo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 02:21:51 PM
Hello,

Do you also have frame only for this?

DevilsDJ

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 07:01:35 PM
Hello,

Do you also have frame only for this?

Sorry for veeeeery late reply , what do you mean only frame ? I had the project on pause for a while since I was gonna move and am still working on my new place .

Brink01

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 01:35:16 AM
Hello, I am working through printing the tiles right now, and am hoping to start the tops this week, but can you suggest how many bottom layers to print? Thanks!

DevilsDJ

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 05:14:13 AM
Hello, I am working through printing the tiles right now, and am hoping to start the tops this week, but can you suggest how many bottom layers to print? Thanks!

Actually not really sure , i think its at 100% infill but not sure I cant remember

Brink01

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 11:48:24 PM

Actually not really sure , i think its at 100% infill but not sure I cant remember

Thanks for the reply! I have been printing them at 2 bottom layers (1st layer at .2, and the second layer at .28) and it seems to have been the trick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk